- Zackary T. Borden, 20, 3677 Graves Rd., Oneida, was issued traffic citations for failure to obey a traffic control device and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the third degree.
- Brandi L. Ross, 18, 4563 Clockville Rd., Canastota, was issued an appearance ticket for petit larceny.
- Matthew L. McLaughlin, 18, 212 Ravine St., Canastota, was issued an appearance ticket for petit larceny.
On April 12, 2017:
- Earl E. Egelston Jr., 22, 223 Gladwell Ave., Oneida was issued an appearance ticket for disorderly conduct.
- Earl E. Egelston, 49, 218 N. Willow St., Oneida was issued an appearance ticket for disorderly conduct.
- Robert W. Holmes III, 37, 239 Broad St., Oneida, was arrested on a superior court bench warrant which alleged a failure to appear on an original charge of burglary in the third degree. He was arraigned and released on his own recognizance.
On April 13, 2017:
- Patrick R. Bethmann, 48, 5840 Cheese Factory Rd., Manlius, was charged with unlicensed operator, speed, operating w/o an ignition interlock device when required and aggravated unlicensed operator in the second degree.
On April 17, 2017:
- A 17-year-old Oneida Castle male was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree, unlawful possession of marijuana and possessing a controlled substance in a non original container.
On April 18, 2017:
- Evan E. Colvin, 20, 4851 Rich Rd., Morrisville, was charged with two (2) counts of criminal possession of a controlled substance in the seventh degree and unlawful possession of marijuana.
- David P. Schuler, 53, 115 Madison St., Oneida, was charged with petit larceny.
- Joseph R. Pohl, 28, 255 Salt Springs St., Fayettville was arrested on an arrest warrant for assault in the third degree and criminal obstruction of breathing. He was arraigned in Oneida City Court and ordered held on $500 cash or $1,000 bond. He was also arrested on a second arrest warrant charging him with petit larceny. He was arraigned on that warrant as well and ordered held on $50 cash or $100 bond.