On April 15, 2017, this year’s Storm Family 4-H club community service project will be an Ag Plastic Recycling Drive. This event is hosted by Storm Family 4-H, and was put together by our 4-H teen leaders.
Starting bright and early at bright and early at 9 am, we will be collecting and bailing agricultural plastics such as net wrap, bunk and bale plastics. If you do bring different types of plastics, please separate them. If you have plastic and would like to contribute to our service project, please bring your Ag Plastics to the Unadilla Valley School Saturday April 15.
We will also be having a bake sale and can drive to benefit Storm Family 4-H club. Hope to see you there.
You can recycle your Ag Plastic this Saturday!
4238 State Highway 8, New Berlin
It’s easy when you keep the following in mind:
- Keep plastic as clean and dry as possible
- Shake out any pebbles and clumps of soil and debris
- Roll or fold the plastic into 3’x 3’ pillows or bundles
- Store the plastic off the ground, out of mud, gravel and grit
- Separate different types of plastic by color and type