June 6, 2019
- Carl E. Ellsworth, 34, of 2861 Tag Road, Canastota, was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and petit larceny.
June 7, 2019
- Stephen L. Eaton, 58, of 211 N. Main St., Oneida, was charged with failure to signal, unlicensed operator and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operator.
- John F. Joslyn, 58, of 415 W. Railroad St., Oneida was charged with trespass.
June 8, 2019
- Richard D. Tennant, Jr., 25, of 502 E. Bloomfield St., Rome, was charged with uninspected motor vehicle, unlicensed operator, third-degree aggravated unlicensed operator and seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
- Brett M. Parks, 31, of 3948 Miller Road, Blossvale, was charged with seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
June 9, 2019
- Dylan J. Comfort, 25, of 240 Main St., Oneida, was charged with second-degree harassment, second-degree unlawful imprisonment, fourth-degree criminal mischief and criminal obstruction of breathing. He was arraigned in Oneida City Court and remanded in lieu of $500 cash or $1,000 bond.
- Aaron M. Jones, 34, of 8005 Canning Factory Road, Waterville, was charged with inadequate stop lamps, unlicensed operator, suspended registration and two counts of second-degree aggravated unlicensed operator.
June 10, 2019
- Robert G. Emmons, 26, of 197 Madison St., Oneida, was arrested on an arrest warrant charging him with second-degree burglary, aggravated contempt and third-degree assault. He was arraigned in Oneida City Court and remanded without bail.
- Megan L. Massarotti, 35, of 308 Second St., Canastota, was charged with fourth-degree grand larceny.
June 11, 2019
- Timothy W. Whaley, 66, of 447 Elizabeth St., Oneida was issued a criminal summons for third-degree trespass and petit larceny.
- Michelle M. Lamb, 26, of 124 E. Elm St., Oneida, was issued a criminal summons for second-degree harassment.
- Craig A. Carey, 41, of 4530 St. Rt. 49, Rome, was arrested on an arrest warrant charging him with second-degree aggravated harassment and second-degree criminal impersonation. He was arraigned in Oneida City Court and remanded in lieu of $1,000 cash or $2,500 bond.
June 12, 2019
- Dallas M. St. Denis, 26, of 110 S. Lake St., Oneida, was issued a criminal summons charging him with eight counts of endangering the welfare of a child.
- Keith W. Buell, 67, of 218 Broad St., Oneida, was issued a criminal summons for second-degree harassment.