Oneida City Clerk Susan Pulverenti released the agenda for the regular meeting of the Oneida Common Council at 6:30 p.m. Aug. 6, 2019.
The meeting will be held in Common Council Chambers in the Municipal Building at 109 N. Main St., Oneida.
The agenda is as follows:
*Call to Order / Pledge of Allegiance / Roll Call
PUBLIC HEARING: Zoning Map Amendment – 409 Genesee Street
*Approval of minutes of the regular meeting July 16, 2019
*Approval of Warrant No. 15
- LEASE AGREEMENT: Authorize the Mayor to sign a Lease Agreement with Madison County to rent the Kallet Civic Center for elections on November 5, 2019 and Presidential Primary on April 28, 2020. (Griff)
- RECEIVE/FILE: Receive and place on file letters from Assemblyman John Salka, Madison County Sheriff Todd Hood and the Princeton Park Board relating to the 409 Genesee Street rezoning. (Pulverenti)
- TRANSPORTATION LEASE: Authorize the Mayor to sign a Transportation Lease with the Oneida City School District for the annual senior bus trip to the State Fair on August 27, 2019 in an amount not to exceed $550.00. (Griff).
- SURETY BOND: Authorize the Mayor to execute any and all documents necessary to secure a Surety Bond, including, but not limited to a “General Agreement of Indemnity. (Wells/Bell)
- BONDING LED LIGHTING: Approve a Bond Resolution authorizing the conversion of street lights to LED in the City of Oneida at a maximum cost of $984,172.00. (Wells)
- CAPITAL PROJECT 19-1: Authorize the Mayor to sign the Final Energy Saving Performance Contract with Wendel Energy Services, LLC for an amount not to exceed $984,172 (Schuler)
USE AGREEMENT: Authorize the Mayor to sign a Facilities Use Agreement with
American Red Cross for use of the Recreation Center to provide services during a disaster. (Griff)
- BUDGET TRANSFERS/AMENDMENTS: Approve transfers to allocate funds to the purchase of a water meter, for funds received from the sale of equipment to vehicle reserves, and for the sale of a Police vehicle to vehicle reserves. (Wells)