This is the first year for early voting in New York state. Early voting will be available at the Madison County Board of Elections office, 138 N. Court St., Wampsville, first floor of Building No. 4, next to the DMV office. Voters will vote on the same voting system used election day. No votes will be tallied until the close of polls on election night.
Hours for early voting will be:
- Saturday, Oct. 26, 9 a.m. 2 p.m.
- Sunday, Oct. 27, 9 a.m. 2 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 28, 9 a.m. 5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 29, 9 a.m. 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 30, 9 a.m. 8 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 31, 9 a.m. 5 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 1, 9 a.m. 5 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 2, 9 a.m. 2 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 3, 9 a.m. 2 p.m.
Those wishing to vote by absentee ballot, applications are available at the Madison County Board of Elections; call 315.366.2231 or download from madisoncounty.ny.gov/boe. You may also visit 138 N. Court St., Building 4, Wampsville, fill out an absentee form and vote in person.
For more information, visit madisoncounty.ny.gov/boe or call 315.366.2231.