By Michelle Rounds
The Morrisville Public Library will be opening our doors for our new regular hours and for our Grab-n-Go service starting Monday, Nov. 16, 2020. Our new regular hours are noon to 7 p.m. : Monday through Friday, with noon to 1 p.m. every day reserved for our high-risk patrons only. More hours means more times for you to be able to get the materials you desire. Visits have to be brief, as there are occupancy limits.
- We are only allowing seven people in the building at a time.
- If the door to the main library is closed in the foyer, wait there for your turn.
- Face coverings are required for all patrons. If you cannot wear a face covering, call the library for other arrangements.
- Hand sanitizer must be used upon entering the building.
- Social distance guidelines must be followed at all times.
- Bathrooms are not available to the public.
- All public seating has been removed.
- Our No-Contact Pick Up service is only by request now; call the library at 315.684.9130 for help with this service.
- Computer use is by appointment only for 30 minutes; computers are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
- Access to the program room and the historic part of the library is restricted to library staff only.
- We are not offering meeting or study space or in-house programming until at least summer of 2021.
We are asking all patrons who are not feeling well or who have COVID-19 symptoms to not come to the library. Remember: We are fine-free, so you will not be charged late fees if your materials are a little late.
We all want to stay safe and stay open, and collectively, we can do it; we cannot wait to see all your smiling eyes again.