Oneida City Clerk Sandy LaPera announced the next meeting of the Oneida Common Council will be held at 6:30 p.m., Monday, Nov. 1, 2021, in the Common Council Chambers.
The change was made to better accommodate election day activities.
- Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance/Roll Call
- Proclamation: Extra Mile Day
- Public hearing: Local Law No. 11 (Moratorium on boarding house and/or rooming house uses)
- Public hearing: Local Law No. 12 (Opting out of licensing and establishing retail cannabis dispensaries and on-site consumption establishments within the City of Oneida)
- Public comment: Audience members each allotted up to 3 minutes speaking time
- Old business:
- Approval of minutes of the regular meeting Oct. 19, 2021
- Approval of Warrant No. 21
- Adopt local law: Adopt Local Law No. 10 of 2021 to amend Article 5, Section 5.24 of the Oneida City Charter (Budget and Financial Administration)
- 2022 Mayor’s budget: Receive and place on file the 2022 City of Oneida Mayor’s Budget and schedule a Public Hearing for Nov. 16, 2021, at 6:30 p.m., in the Common Council Chambers, 109 N. Main St., Oneida
- Advertise for bids: Authorize the Purchasing Agent to advertise for bids for 2022 for Water Treatment Chemicals, WWTP Chemicals and WWTP Lab Services
- Reappointment: Approve the Mayor’s reappointment of Barb Henderson to the Planning Commission/Zoning Board of Appeals (7 year term)
- New business