(Randallsville, NY – Feb. 2013) The Lebanon Town Board will convene in Randallsville for its monthly meeting at the Smith Valley Community Center at the intersection of River and Randallsville Roads in the hamlet Monday, Feb. 11, at 7:30 p.m.
The public is invited to attend.
Items on the agenda include:
* Adopting a health insurance plan for 2013-14 for eligible highway employees.
* Adopting a proposed 50-cent-per-hour pay raise for full-time highway employees.
* Adopting an updated town highway employee manual that reflects policy changes over the last year.
* Consider adopting a road use law for the town – public hearing was held Jan. 14 – town officials are still researching engineering options. Discussion will include review of the town of Cazenovia proposed road use law and contracting with Delta Engineering along with a consortium of other towns as a region in Madison and Chenango to complete an updated comprehensive road survey in the spring and summer.
* Budget amendments and fund transfers to finalize 2012 town budget report.
* Updates from department heads.
* Updates on status of town justice audit by the Office of the State Comptroller and Office of Court Administration; the OSC is requesting to review the justice’s computer records and then meet with town officials.
* Internal audit schedule and annual AUD report to the OSC.
* Status of the proposed state Department of Environmental Conservation supplemental generic environmental impact statement that would govern high-volume hydraulic fracturing in New York state, federal, regional and county updates.
* Declaring certain highway equipment surplus and putting it out to bid.
* Computer repair updates.