Part Time Honors recognize students who earned at least a 3.25 GPA in 6 to 11 credits of course work. It stands alongside the college’s Dean’s List and President’s List as the top awards given for academic success during a semester at the college.
Among those to receive Part Time Honors at SUNY Canton are:
- Samantha J. Leamer, a SUNY Canton Bachelor of Science in Nursing major, from Morrisville. Leamer is a 2010 graduate of Morrisville-Eaton Central School.
- Grace Schwatz, a SUNY Canton Dental Hygiene major, from Morrisville. Schwatz is a 2010 graduate of Morrisville-Eaton Central School.
- Jessica L. Newman, a SUNY Canton Bachelor of Science in Nursing major, from Oneida. Newman is a 2000 graduate of Cicero-North Syracuse High School.
- Wayne R. Premo, a SUNY Canton Legal Studies major, from Oneida. Premo is a 1998 graduate of Holland Patent High School.
- Linda M. Premo, a SUNY Canton Health Care Management major, from Oneida. Premo is a 1987 graduate of Oneida High School.