Sept. 19, 2017
- Steven L. Euson, 37, 209 Washington St., Rome, was issued an appearance ticket for fourth-degree criminal mischief.
- Jesse J. Ackerman, 21, 111 James St., Canastota, was issued an appearance ticket for endangering the welfare of a child.
Sept. 20, 2017
- Justin M. Meyers, 33, 115 Sherman St., Oneida, was charged with second-degree unlawful imprisonment and second-degree criminal contempt. He was arraigned in Oneida City Court where he was released on his own recognizance pending further court proceedings.
- Trista M. Helton, 33, 234 Beach Road, Cleveland, was charged with third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation.
Sept. 21, 2017
- Tony Sabbagh, 45, 601 Salt Springs Road, Syracuse, was issued an appearance ticket for petit larceny (two counts).
- Rebekah L. Joslyn, 32, 364 Stone St., Oneida, was issued an appearance ticket for disorderly conduct.
Sept. 22, 2017
- Josh A. Miller, 29, 929 Hillcrest Ave., Utica, was issued an appearance ticket for having an open container of alcohol in a public area.