AGENDA: Oneida Common Council
The Oneida Common Council will host its next regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. Nov. 20, 2018, in the Common Council Chambers, Municipal Building, 109 N. Main St., Oneida.
Items to be covered include:
*Call to Order / Pledge of Allegiance / Roll Call
- Miscellaneous Utility Billing
- 2019 Mayor’s Budget
*Approval of minutes of the regular meeting Nov 5 th and special meetings Nov 8, 13 and 14, 2018
*Approval of Warrant No. 23
- MONTHLY REPORTS: Receive and place on file monthly reports from the Chamberlain, City Clerk, Comptroller, Fire Department, Housing Codes Enforcement, Police Department and Recreation Department.
- AGREEMENTS: Authorize the Mayor to sign the 2019 Prospect Street Maintenance agreement and the 2019 Stockbridge Maintenance Agreement. (Smolinski)
- BUDGET TRANSFERS/AMENDMENTS: Authorize a budget transfer to reallocate funds to purchase road salt. (Wells)
- ADVERTISE FOR BIDS: Authorize the Purchasing Agent to advertise for bids for hydrants, pipes and materials for the Water Department. (Smolinski)
EXECUTIVE SESSION – Proposed, Pending or Current Litigation (Bell)
DISCUSSION OF 2019 MAYOR’S BUDGET