The city of Oneida Common Council will meet at 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 16, 2019, in the Common Council Chambers, 109 N. Main St., Oneida.
The agenda is as follows:
*Call to Order / Pledge of Allegiance / Roll Call
- 216 E. Elm Street (Lewis)
- 507 Stone Street (Kistner)
- 112 Madison Street (Xedis)
- 1178 Glenwood Avenue (Britton)
*Approval of minutes of the regular meeting April 2, 2019
*Approval of Warrant No. 8
- ADOPT ORDINANCE: Adopt Ordinance 19-02 to amend Chapter 190 Zoning of the City Code relating to election signs. (Pulverenti)
- ADOPT ORDINANCE: Adopt Ordinance 19-03 to amend the City of Oneida Zoning Map relating to the property located at 409 Genesee Street. (Pulverenti)
- CAPITAL PROJECT 19-6: Authorize the Mayor to sign the Full Environment Assessment Forms Parts 2 & 3 relating to Capital Project 19-6 Long Term Waste Water Treatment Improvement Project, declare the Common Council as Lead Agency, and further make the determination that the proposed project is a Type 1 Action under SEQRA and will not have a significant adverse impact on the environment. (Schuler)
- BOND RESOLUTION: Approve a Bond Resolution authorizing various improvements at the WWTP at a maximum estimated cost of $34,000,000 (Capital Project 19-6 Oneida Long Term WWTP Improvement Project). (Wells/Shuler)
- BUDGET TRANSFERS/AMENDMENTS: Approve a transfer to allocate budgeted funds to Capital Project 19-2 Street Resurfacing. (Wells)
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AGREEMENT: Authorize the Mayor to sign a Professional Services Project Development Agreement with Energy Systems Group, LLC for Capital Project 19-6 Oneida Long Term WWTP Improvement Project. (Schuler)
- CAPITAL PROJECT 19-02: Authorize the City Engineer to proceed with Capital Project 19-02 Annual Street Resurfacing using prices established for 2019 by the Madison County Bid, authorize the Purchasing Agent to advertise for bids for any portion of said Capital Project not covered by the County’s Unit Prices, authorize expending funds up to the programmed amount, and further authorize the Mayor to sign any documents related to said Capital Project. (Schuler)
- MONTHLY REPORTS: Receive and place on file monthly reports from the Chamberlain, City Clerk, Comptroller, City Engineer, Fire Department, Housing Codes Enforcement, Recreation Department and Police Department.
- ORDINANCE AMENDMENT: Receive and place on file a proposed Ordinance amending Chapter 147 Solid Waste §147-3 Collection and disposal and schedule a public hearing for May 7, 2019 at 6:30 pm in the Common Council Chambers, 109 N. Main St., Oneida. (Chamberlain)
- ONEIDA MEMORIAL ASSOCIATION: Authorize the Oneida Memorial Association to use a portion of Veteran’s Memorial Field near the monument area as a Flag Garden during the month of May to honor our Oneida Fallen. (Pulverenti)
EXECUTIVE SESSION – Proposed sale or lease of real property and a personnel issue.