Learning opportunities available in two webinars for farmers
NYSDOL’s Division of Immigrant Policies and Affairs is hosting a series of short, interactive webinars for farms. Register with DIPA to learn and ask questions about several important topics.
The state Department of Labor’s DIPA is hosting free lunch time webinars for farmers. View and listen to a 20-minute presentation while submitting your questions via the chat box. Then we will take 10 minutes of questions before moving on to the next topic. Attend one, two or all the sessions.
- 11:30 a.m. to noon: Why Does DIPA Visit My Farm Every Year?
- Noon to 12:30 p.m.: What do I need to Know about the New Sexual Harassment Training Requirements?
- 11:30 p.m. to noon: H-2A Program + NYS Labor Law Compliance = Successful H-2A Application?
- Noon to 12:30 p.m.: H-2A Housing Inspections: What do I need to Know?
- 12:30 to 1 p.m.: I Received a “Referral of Domestic Applicant,” What Do I Do Now?
For more information, call Caylin Gwise at 585.258.8855.
To register, email email@example.com.