The Canastota Public Library is offering a free Social Security information program at 6 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 9, 2019.
The program is designed to help baby boomers make more informed decisions in order to maximize their retirement income.
Answers to commonly asked questions will be addressed, including:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How much can I expect to receive?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
- Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
The one-hour program is geared toward better preparing attendees for their retirement transition.
The program is being presented as a community service by Retirement Solutions, LLC. Seating is limited and advance registration is required. To register, call the library at (315) 697-7030.