June 22, 2020
- Robert R. Shepard, 20, of Kirkville, was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation.
June 24, 2020
- David J. Shurock, 54, of Norwich, was charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, an unclassified misdemeanor; and circumventing a court-ordered ignition interlock device, a class A misdemeanor.
- Marjorie L. O’Grady, 49, of Fayetteville, was charged with driving while intoxicated and operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of .08 percent or greater, both unclassified misdemeanors; and failure to keep right on a two-lane road.
- Austin T. Parry, 26, of Ilion, was arrested on a bench warrant.
June 27, 2020
- Austin J. Wilson, 23, of Oneida, was charged with driving while intoxicated, operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol content of .08 percent or greater and aggravated DWI (BAC .18 percent or greater), all unclassified misdemeanors; failure to stop at a stop sign, moving form lane unsafely, changing lanes when hazard exists, unsafe tires, equipment violation (windshield), obstructed view and drinking alcohol in a motor vehicle.
June 28, 2020
- James S. McIntosh, 35, of Madison, was charged with violating probation on a class E felony.
- Liliya A. Kostyuk, 24, of Whitesboro, was charged with second-degree criminal impersonation, a class A misdemeanor.