The Oneida Common Council will hold its regular meeting at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 17 in the Common Council Chambers in the Municipal Building at 109 North Main Street, Oneida.
– – – – –
*Call to Order / Pledge of Allegiance / Roll Call
PUBLIC HEARING: Proposed Local Law to abolish the current Planning Commission and Zoning Board of Appeals and create a Joint City Zoning Board of Appeals / Planning Commission.
*Approval of minutes of the regular meeting 10/03/17
*Approval of Warrant No. 22
1. MONTHLY REPORTS: Receive and place on file monthly reports from the Chamberlain, City Clerk, Comptroller, Fire Department, Housing Codes Enforcement, Police Department and Recreation Department.
2. RESCHEDULE ELECTION DAY COUNCIL MEETING: Schedule the first Council meeting in November for Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 6:30 p.m., due to the General Election being held on Tuesday. (Council)
3. UNCOLLECTABLE INVOICE: Authorize Water Invoice 2014 50/0017853 in the amount of $420.41 for damage to a fire hydrant be deemed uncollectible and removed from the receivables. (Smolinski)
4. GRANT APPLICATION: Authorize the Mayor to submit an application under the Restore NY Communities Initiative Municipal Grant Program to assist in the rehabilitation of 151-155 Madison Street, and further authorize the Mayor to execute any contracts/documents and request/expend any funds pursuant to said grant/contracts. (Rose)
5. BUDGET AMENDMENT/TRANSFER: Approve a budget amendment to reallocate funds received from Workers Compensation and a budget transfer to allocate funds for the WWTP Expansion Study. (Wells)
EXECUTIVE SESSION – Personnel