The Mohawk Valley Association of Realtors is pleased to announce their new Executive Officer Ann Rushlo, and the 2019 MVAR Board of Directors and MLS Board of Managers.
Rushlo comes to MVAR after 10 years as the executive director of Leadership Mohawk Valley and a prior career in banking and mortgage sales management with HSBC. She began her role at MVAR Nov. 14, 2018, and has since become certified as the organization’s professional standards administrator.
MVAR Board members for 2019 include:
- President Diana Raymond, Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
- President-Elect Amanda Reinfelds, Coldwell Banker Faith Properties
- Treasurer Calvin Lyons, Pondra’s Homes & Hearth Realty
- Secretary Barbara Goldsmith, Assist 2 Sell Buyers & Seller’s 1st Choice
- Past President Azza Giorgi, Howard Hanna CNY Inc.
- David Paciello, One Realty Partners
- Art VanVechten, Berkshire Hathaway Home Services CNY
MLS Board of Managers for 2019 include:
- President Adeline VanDyke, Weichert Realtors Premier Properties
- Vice President Melissa Clark, Coldwell Banker Prime Properties
- Secretary/Treasurer Anthony Fumarola, Howard Hanna CNY Inc.
- Jay Groah, Better Homes and Gardens Select
- Nicholas Mancari, Assist 2 Sell Buyers & Sellers 1st Choice
- Natalie Roth, Benn Realty, LLC
- Keith Vincelette, Coldwell Banker Faith Properties
For more information on MVAR, visit centralnewyorkhomes.com.