Dec. 28, 2018
- Russell L. Case, 54, of 24 Martin Court, Taberg, was charged with inadequate exhaust, failure to keep right, driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
- Robert G. Raynore, 33, of 508 State St., Canastota, was charged with failure to keep right and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operator.
- John W. Gladle, 58, of 108 Co. Rt. 26, West Monroe, was arrested on a bench warrant alleging that he failed to appear on charges of consumption of alcohol in a motor vehicle, two counts of leaving the scene of a property damage motor vehicle accident, unlicensed operator, first-degree aggravated unlicensed operator, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, unlawful possession of marijuana and driving while intoxicated. He was arraigned in Oneida City Court and was released on his own recognizance.
Dec. 29, 2018
- Howard T. Bender, 34, of 364 Washington Ave., Oneida, was charged with inadequate headlights, failed to use designated lane, second-degree aggravated unlicensed operator, unlicensed operator, driving while intoxicated and operating with a blood alcohol content of .08 percent or greater.
- Spencer W. Knight, 30, of 5398 Jenkins Road, Vernon, was charged with failure to obey a traffic control device, unlicensed operator and second-degree aggravated unlicensed operator.
- Sara R. Arnston, 32, of 135 N. Court St., Wampsville, was arrested on a bench warrant alleging that she failed to appear on a charge of second-degree harassment. She was arraigned in Oneida City Court and released on her own recognizance.
Dec. 31, 2018
- Robert W. Cross, 31, of 531 Elizabeth St., Oneida, was charged with fourth-degree criminal mischief, second-degree menacing, second-degree harassment and fourth-degree criminal possession of a weapon. He was arraigned in Oneida City Court and released on his own recognizance.
Jan. 1, 2019
- Earl E. Egelston Jr., 24, of 309 Lexington Ave., Oneida, was charged with disorderly conduct.
- Daniel P. Relyea, 31, of 211 Allen St., Oneida, was charged with criminal obstruction of breathing.