UPDATE (022620 – 10:13 a.m.) Includes all locations.
A new Bone Builders class sponsored by Madison County RSVP will start at the Georgetown
Town Hall March 16, 2020.
The class, led by Tony Shalna, will be held 10 a.m. Mondays and precede the SNACK meal. The classes are free because RSVP volunteers donate their time and skill.
Bone Builders is an exercise program open to those 55 and older to help fight osteoporosis and improve balance. Some of the benefits for participants are better mobility, improved posture, weight loss, medication reduction and improved general wellbeing.
There are nine classes offered throughout Madison County led by certified RSVP volunteers. For more information about the classes at Georgetown or any Bone Builders classes, call 315.697.
5700 ext. 212 or email RSVP@ofamadco.org.
Madison County Bone Builder Program locations:
- Canastota: Canastota Library, 102 W. Center St., Canastota, Tuesdays, 10 a.m.
- Cazenovia: St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, 12 Mill St., Caz. Mondays and Thursdays at 10 a.m.
- Cazenovia Osteo Bone Builders: Cazenovia Public Library, 100 Albany St., Cazenovia, second, third, fourth and fifth Wednesdays at 10 a.m.; Fridays at 10 a.m.
- Georgetown: Georgetown Town Hall, 995 Route 26, Georgetown, Mondays at 10 a.m.
- Hamilton: Cornerstone Baptist Church, 2369 Lake Moraine Road, Hamilton, Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
- Hamilton: Madison Lane Apartments, 310 Madison Lane, Hamilton, Thursdays at 10 a.m.
- Oneida: Oneida Recreation Center, 217 Cedar St., Oneida, Thursdays at 10 a.m.
- Peterboro: Peterboro Methodist Church, 20 Pleasant Valley Road, Peterboro, Wednesdays at 10 a.m.
- Perryville: Perryville United Methodist Church, 2770 Perryville Road, Canastota, Wednesdays at 1 p.m.