Oneida City Clerk Susan Pulverenti announced the agenda for the March 3, 2020, regular meeting of the Oneida Common Council.
The meeting will be held at 6:30 p.m. in Common Council Chambers in the Municipal Building at 109 N. Main St., Oneida.
The agenda is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll call
- PUBLIC HEARING: Ordinance amendments relating to swimming pools
- OLD BUSINESS
- Approval of minutes of the regular meeting Feb. 18, 2020
- Approval of Warrant No. 5
- CANVASS BIDS: Canvass and approve bids for Sensus low lead water meters. (Schuler)
- CANVASS BIDS: Canvass and approve bids for ductile iron pipe, fittings, valves, materials and hydrants. (Schuler)
- LEASE AGREEMENTS: Authorize the Purchasing Agent to enter into lease agreements with Fleet Management for the leasing of three police vehicles. (Wells)
- BUDGET TRANSFER/AMENDMENT: Approve a transfer for the leasing of three police vehicles. (Wells)
- AGREEMENTS: Authorize the Mayor to sign agreements with National Grid for the purchase and sale of street lights. (Mayor/Bell)
- NEW BUSINESS